I am so excited to share with you this one of a kind, very healthy, and delicious snacks.
This is not your ordinary snacks because this cheesy sweet potato bites is incorporated with essential oils.
We all know that adding essential oils to our meals will not only make it healthier but it will also enhance to a heavenly flavor.
Trust me on this, when we add essential oil to our meals or snacks, it will really tastes good compared to ordinary tastes that we are used to.
So below are your ingredients and procedure.
Cheesy Sweet Potato Bites Ingredients
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- Black Pepper Vitality™
- 2 sweet potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 avocados
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality™
- 1 drop Lime Vitality™
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1–2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Place oven racks in upper and lower thirds of your oven and preheat to 425⁰ F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil and lightly coat with olive oil.
- Dip a toothpick into Black Pepper Vitality essential oil and swirl the toothpick in 1½ tablespoons olive oil. Continue blending essential oil and olive oil until you’ve reached your desired flavor.
- Scrub sweet potatoes until clean and cut into ½-inch slices. Arrange in a single layer on greased baking sheets, then brush sweet potato tops with olive oil mixture. Sprinkle slices with salt. Roast for 20–25 minutes or until golden brown underneath.
- If you’re not using mozzarella, flip slices and roast for an additional 10 minutes or until cooked through. If you are using mozzarella, remove sweet potatoes from the oven at 8 minutes, top with a mozzarella slice, return to oven, and bake for remaining 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove baking sheets from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, use a fork to mash together avocados, Lemon Vitality, Lime Vitality, lime juice, chili powder, and garlic.
- Top slices with a dollop of avocado mixture and garnish with chopped tomatoes and cilantro. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Credits: Game Day Recipe
Hope you are loving our featured recipe for today and we will truly appreciate if you share this with your loved-ones and friends.
Until next time and enjoy your healthy and delicious snacks! 🙂